Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Re-finding (new!) favorites

I was browsing through a bunch of stamping sites I haven't had to look through in a while about a week ago and made my way back to IA. I had first found IA because of all of the adorable boy stamps they offered. I am ALWAYS on the hunt for boy stamps since I have all sons and love them for all the cards I make the pages I scrap.

I hadn't had the opportunity in months to stop by the forum or the site because I just fell out of the routine of doing so. I am so glad that I stopped by last week and saw all the new kid stamps - they had a bunch of sport stamps and I had to pick them all up. This was the first card that I made... another for the birthday card stash. My middle guy has one this weekend!

Details:
Stamps: IA Football player and Happy Birthday sentiment; Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black; CS: SU Pacific Point, Barely Banana, Riding Hood Red, PP; PTI Kraft, Other: Nesties (square scallops), paper piercer, dimensionals and Copics

No comments: