Thursday, January 31, 2008

Oh well... at least I stamped a card!!

This is now the 3rd time I am trying to write this entry. I was so excited about actually getting home early enough to spend time with my family, actually eat dinner together during the week and lastly stamp!! I made this card and I had this whole entry that I basically typed 2x, but it keeps disappering - literally!! Kinda ruining the moment of stamping fun, because I just wanted to post the entry and get my card up on my blog. So here it is. I will come back tomorrow and either re-do this post and just add on to the next one. LOL - All I can do is laugh, because I refuse to let this little thing put a damper to my unexpected evening. :)

2 comments:

SueB said...

ooh - nice, clean 'n crisp! did I mention my b'day's approaching?!

grins,
- SueB of sueblondin.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

great colors!!! glad you posted it despite all the technical issues!