Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sporty Kids


Quick post for the 2 cards I finished making a couple of nights ago. I actually colored the images at the end of the last week, but only got around to finishing up the cards more recently.

I love these sporty kids images from IA. Fun to color and I can use them A LOT for many occasions in both my cards and scrapbooks (between the 3 boys, we have played all of these sports). I am really enjoying coloring images, whether it be with the Prismas and Gamsol or with the copics.

With the second card below, I was definitely channelling (although no where close as well) a little Paula. She is a wonderful crafter and I love checking out and getting inspired by her blog, Paper Possibilities. I love how she incorporates a background, usually around the waistline, from what I can tell from looking at a ton of here cards (here's to hoping for a little osmosis!), to add more dimension. I tried it out here.






Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

woo very cute :) love those images with the way you coloured em

Anonymous said...

Hi Maria, lol you channeled me good! I was looking at your cards and I was like...hey, someone does what I do! I love that it adds some depth to the background, great job, and happy channeling! :)