Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Coral Thanks

Where did the week go?? It seems like just yesterday I was posting with my first Raspberry Suite Challenge, and then before I know it, here I am again, checking in with the next installment. This one took me a bit to figure out how to put the colors together, but I'm glad that I tried it. It is a fun color combo - so thank you very much, Dawn. :) I will definitely put this in the memory banks to use again.
I used this challenge to also finally use Beyond Basic Borders, a PTI set that I bought late last month (post-release rush), but hadn't gotten a chance to try until now. Fun set, and pretty easy to make a card too. I will be using this one lots, I think. I had specifically bought it to go with the Journaling set that came out for my scrapbooks, but that whole effort is temporarily on hold until my new crafting area is set back up. It won't be too much longer, as we are in the final stages of the work (although I feel like I have been saying that, but really, I think this is it!). So excited about that. My scrapbooks have been so neglected.
So here's my card, which again, came together pretty quick once I figured out how I wanted the color combo to come to life on my card....
I'm off to bed now...late night, even for me! But it seems like there is always one more thing that I want to get done before calling it a day. Am I the only one who thinks this way. You should see all the things that I still didn't get to on my list today, even though I am still up at this hour. Never ends (but in a good way, really!)...
Have a great week - check in again with another card soon! :)


Deets: Stamps - PTI Beyond Basic Borders; CS: PTI Kraft, Berry Sorbet, Vanilla; Ink: PTI Berry Sorbet, SU Real Red, Vanilla; Other: PTI Sweet Blush grosgrain.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Great card. I don't have this set, but when I see such fun cards.... Way to rock the color challenge out.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Lynn P. said...

So pretty - terrific job w/the color challenge!

Babies-Beth said...

Both of your challenge cards are beautiful! And yes, I bet all of us come to 11 pm thinking- should I keep going? Can I finish if I keep going?? then oops- 1 am!