Monday, June 29, 2009

Lovely as a...Friend

I've been working on a couple of cards for a blog contest on MoxieWorld.com. She runs contests pretty often, and they are fun to try when I have a free moment. The current one running was to create a card that somehow incorporates a tree. This is one of the cards that I made. I picked Father Knows Best as my prize for "winning" PTI's GSS from a couple of months ago. I had always liked the set, but somehow it would always get bumped in my cart when it came time to order. I used the tree from that set, along with a sentiment put together from the Friends Til the End set. I colored in the leaves with copics to give it a little extra. I liked the way it came out and will save it to send to friend, for no reason other than just because! :)
(Can you tell that I've been using all the handy dandy tricks I learned on the sideoats and scribbles blog to edit my pics? LOL)
Deets: Father Knows Best, Friends Til the End; CS: PTI Kraft, Spring Moss and Melon Berry; Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa and PTI Melon Berry; Other: Bitty Dots ribbon (Melon Berry), Spring Moss button and Copics

No comments: