Saturday, September 12, 2009

Happy, Happy Day!

Hello, hello. I'm back from my technology hiatus (ie. vacay and start of the new school year).
I took some time to make a card based on this week's 2s4Y sketch - I think that I just made the deadline... nothing like waiting until the last day, right? I used a piece of scrap PP from my every growing pile (we all have that pile, right?). I didn't want to cut into a new one, plus I wanted to use a piece since I just bought a bunch of new PP collections last night so I want to make some room. I haven't bought in any in a relatively long time, but have been seeing so many awesome cards and scrap pages that I haven't been able to resist any longer. I also bought some new stamps... my first Hero Arts stamps ever. So excited for the package to arrive - hopefully the shipping time isn't too long for either of my packages!
Deets:
Stamps - Elzy Bells and Cornish Heritage Farms (sentiment)
CS: SU - Kiwi Kiss; Crate Paper-Zoom collections (both sides of Freeway) and PTI white
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa; Distress Ink - Antique Linen
Other: PTI Scarlet Jewel button, dauber, prismas and gamsol and copics
Oh yeah, and here is the sketch I used. Thanks for a great sketch, Kazan! :)

3 comments:

Laura Davis said...

What a darling card! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

naomi chokr said...

seriously??? i love hero arts!! their background stamp and owl stamps are so amazing!!! love your card and the colors. i need to start doing challenges again. welcome back from your vacay!! where did you go?

Traveling Mama said...

Welcome back! This is SOO cute!!