Sunday, November 15, 2009

For the last week...




This is what I was working on (when I wasn't working or with the kiddos).


My hubs, SIL and I threw a 70th surprse birthday party for my father-in-law. Tons of work, but the party was a blast. People definitely seemed to have a blast - tons of laughter, chatting, dancing (and quite few beverages too!).
Definitely a night to remember.
I made the centerpieces (I got the idea somewhere on the web and then gave it my own touch!), placecards and invites too - although I forgot to take a pic of one. I'm going to have to track one down and do that. I really loved how everything came out. I used a whole host of sets in my aresenal - lots of PTI, an SU number set and a $1 Michael's stamp (that was on the aforementioned invite... - I really wish I had save an invite!) Obviously we used a golf theme (my FIL's an avid player).
It's very nice to be winding down an amazing weekend and now I hoping I will get a breather in the week coming up. Besides prepping for the party, I've had a crazy busy time at work, parent-teacher conferences for the boys at night (they are all doing awesome in school!), on top of the usual every day fun.

1 comment:

naomi chokr said...

this is so cute!!! you did an awesome job and a lot of work!!!! im sure everybody loved it!!!