Monday, June 25, 2007

I only have a few minutes before I have to zip on over to the train station, but I wanted to post a quick card. I have to say that I have been pretty pleased with myself for the amout of stamping that I have been doing lately, but with my blogging... well, not so much! :) But if this is the worst of my problems, then I will take it! Everyone has something to work on, right?





So today, I wanted to share something that I have been working on:

So these are the 3x3 that were getting kinda famous on SCS ala Val. These are the thank you cards that I tucked into all the end of the year teacher gifts that we gave out. They were super simple and went so quickly. I can see why she warms up with them. But I laugh thinking that she warms up daily with these cards, but these are my special projects!! LOL

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe this is why I injure myself stamping - I don't warm up first!?!

Great projects - I bet the teachers loved them!

Anonymous said...

Love the little cards! I just ordered some 3x3 envelopes so i may just "borrow" your design!
Glad you're still stamping - keep posting those cute pics!
denise:)