Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Quick birthday tag and entry!

Happy (early) Tuesday morning! Just wanted to get in one post before heading to bed. I wanted to squeeze it in after I finished my February challenge with my stamping friend, Jennifer. I can't post it yet, as she stops in from time to time on my blog and I definitely want it to be a surprise. AND I am actually getting it out during the month of the challenge - LOL Hey, it's the little things, right?!
So anyhow, back to tonight's post. Birthday parties are a very regular occurrence when you have 3 children who are all in school. I don't think it is an exaggeration to to tell you that we have one almost every weekend - and sometimes more than 1. I seriously should just stock wrapped gifts in my pantry to save myself time each weekend going out to get gifts. Luckily there is great toy store in the next town over that has a great assortment of gifts, most of which are educational and make for great birthday gifts. AND THEY WRAP and MAKE THE PRESENT LOOK GREAT there at the store. Definitely works for me. Love that one-stop shopping experience.

Birthday presents obviously need birthday cards, or lately it seems for me, tags. Quick and easy - and a bonus considering no one is keeping these cards anyway. This is the one I made for this weekend's party. My middle guy went to a karate party, so I knew which one to use right away. All I had to do was write the To: and the From: on the back of the tag and he was good to go.
I love this karate stamp from IA. It is perfect for the my kids and their friends at this age, since they are young and love dinosaurs to boot. Plus, do you know how hard it is to find karate stamps for kids? ....Well, I guess not that hard anymore! ;)

Hope you are off to having a great week!!

Stamps Used: Karate stamp from Inky Antics, Sentiment from PTI's Shapes by Design; CS: SU Brilliant Blue, Green Galore, PTI: White CS; Ink: Palette Hybrid Noir; Other: SU Ribbon and Twine, Prismacolors and Gamsol to color the dino

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww...that's a cute dino! Good thinking on gift tags vs cards!!