Saturday, August 30, 2008

Monkeys Two Day in a Row!!

I just noticed that I created 2 monkey cards 2 days in a row! And didn't I just say yesterday that I really am not into animal stamps? Hmmm - so I guess this must be a new phase. LOL
This morning, I really wanted to get back into Beate's weekend sketches AND use the new Sock Monkey set. Her sketch this weekend worked better at a 90 degree angle with the idea I had in my head, so I went with that.
I really like how vibrant the In-Colors are, especially Pacific Point. There wasn't any blue in the monkeys and the bananas and I wasn't planning on using it on this card, but I happened to lay all the different bananas that I had been cutting out on a scrap of the Pacific point from yesterday's card. I love how it popped out and complimented the bananas, so it made its way onto the card.
Hope you like it!
Details:
Stamps: SU - Sock Monkey; CS: SU Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, PTI-Cream; Inks: SU - Pacific Point; Other: BG Button, Copics, Dimensionals
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is adorable, Maria! No wonder the monkey is smiling with all those bananas! LOL
Have a great weekend. Hugs and smiles