Sunday, October 19, 2008

Cuteasaurous

How cute is this cuteasaurous!? Still playing with this new Kim Hughes set from CHF called, Little Guy, Beate's Weekend Sketch and used the dinosaur, and a scrap of Chatterbox PP (called Tent Stripe) as the starting point. Relatively simple sketch, but I really like how it came out. I think that this card could be used as a baby card or maybe even a toddler's birthday card. I could probably even stamp in a sentiment to make it more personalized to the occasion above and to the left of the dinosaurs as well.

Can't believe it is Sunday already, but it's been another fun weekend so far - so no complaints. It's feeling a bit more like autumn now (I guess it is about time though), but no too chilly. Love that crisp feel to the air at this time of year. My boys are busy as always, but this weekend, I was fortunate to squeeze in some social mom time too. I was out with some friends last night - woohoo. :) Anyway, I'm off to continue on with the day today. Hope you have a great one too!
Deets:
Stamps: CHF Little Guy; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, PP: SU Pacific Point, Riding Hood Red, Bashful Blue, Chatterbox Tent Stripe; Other: Petite circle nestie, Copics, dimensionals

2 comments:

Debbie Olson said...

This is just darling! I just got this set a few days ago and haven't had a chance to play yet, but you've made me want o! :-D Great job!

Beate said...

Super cute card! Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles