Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I got it!

I'm getting ready to take off on a business trip for the next couple of days, but I wanted to quickly share the card I made last night before jumping in the black car, which is coming in about 10 minutes. I've off to the Big Easy - it's my first time visiting, and even though it is for work and not vacay, I'm hoping to get some time to explore the city, or at the very least get a chance to have a great meal. ;) We'll see how it goes...
Anyway, back to my card, which again my newest set, Little Guy, from CHF. This one came together quickly once I figured out how I wanted to give this little monster a little background. I was going to leave him a some white background, but then wanted him to pop of the page and look like he was jumping for the ball. I love his bulging eye!
Hope you have a great next couple of days! I hope to get a chance to scrap a few pages soon. I had given myself a loose target of a 2 page layout every weekend, but didn't get a chance to do that the last couple. But on the flip side, I have gotten a chance to make a bunch cards (for no other reason than just because), so I still consider myself successful on the making time for myself to enjoy my hobby overall! {Check the work/life/me time balance box!}

Deets:
Stamps: CHF Little Guy, SU (sentiment); CS: SU Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, PTI Stamper's Select White and BG PP; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Riding Hood Red; Other: Prismas/Gamsol; twine; SU eyelet, crop-o-dile and dimensionals

No comments: