Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ready for tomorrow!

I haven't posted in the last week, but it hasn't meant that I haven't been busy. Been stamping quite a bit and hope to get everything posted in the next few days now that I'm ready for Halloween. It's been a blast prepping this year. The Halloween costumes were picked out early, which was a good thing (my littlest guy even picked out his own costume all by himself! :) ), and I have been working the last couple of nights on the treat bags for my 3 boys' classrooms. Here is a pic of the treat bags I made.
Since they were all going to the kids, and I had to make a lot of them (I think the grand total was some 52 bags for the 3 classes), I made easy, but still festive tags. Just punched them out on SU Tangerine Tango CS with a Marvy scallop punch (the purple one - so is that mega, maybe?) and used some $1 Michael's stamps. I stamped the images in Palette Hybrid Noir Black and SU Craft White.
We don't usually make it to Mike's, but happened to be in one a couple of weeks ago. We couldn't pass them up. These are fun images and I think dress up the bags just enough to be fun but not over the top since I'm sure the kids are just digging into the bags anway!

Hope the kids all like their treat bags! Happy Halloween! :)

No comments: