Sunday, February 15, 2009

Post-Valentine's...

Happy Day after Valentines Day {LOL}!
Since is it no longer Valentines (and I am still recovering from all the Valentines made this week), here is a birthday card I made for my FIL. I actually made this a couple of months ago during my blog-free holidays, so I figured I'd share now. I haven't gotten a chance to stamp in the last few days, but I am not complaining this time at all. All of my stamping stuff is currently under big drop cloths because.... we're finishing our basement. Sooooo excited. We have been using our basement a lot as the boys get bigger. It is pseudo done (ie: we have pieces of carpet laid and there is heat pumping into it), but it is not quite the same as a finished basement. All the boys' toys and my stamping stuff are downstairs, and that's where the Wii is set up, so it'll be great when it is all done. It is going to take a couple of months, so my plan today is to go and selectively pick out stuff that I use the most and bring it upstairs to the guest room. {GULP} This is quite a task for me (it was actually my goal to get this done yesterday... but somehow the day got away from me, so I'm trying again today). I better get on it. I have a few cards I have to make before the end of the weekend! Luckily I still have tomorrow too, since I have the off from work. {Look at me already hedging... LOL}
Have a great one!
Stamps: CHF; CS: PTI Kraft and Stamper's Select White; SU Baja Breeze; Ink: Brilliance Rich Cocoa; Other: Sewing machine/thread, dimensionals, Prismas and Gamsol, paper piercer
Posted by Picasa

No comments: