Monday, March 16, 2009

Catching up

Hello, Hello. It's a been a couple of weeks since I have had a chance to check in, so now I need to catch up and share all the cards that I have made in the last couple of weeks. It's been a busy time - I think it's definitely due to the fact that spring is in the air. :) Soooo happy about that. We're moving on to the next season sporting-wise, after having finished a very exciting basketball season yesterday. My oldest kiddo had his last game yesterday and the team finished with a victory in their tournament. We're starting to move into the competitive world of trophies that they earn, vs. the participation trophy. They were so excited. But I have to say, I was very proud at the the sportsmanship of the boys. The boys played awesome - they have come so far in a season and it was also wonderful to see what great team spirit they had as well. They won as a team yesterday, which made the win even better.
So onto the cards... these were for {of course} two birthday parties. This was for the parties the boys had last weekend. We had another 2 this past weekend, so I'll share those later this week. Moving onto spring sports in more ways than one... I used an IA Sporty Kids for these cards, colored in with prismas and gamsol. Sentiment is from CHF.

Have a great Monday!

No comments: