Thursday, April 23, 2009

Make A Wish...



Hello Hello! Today flew by quickly and was a little shorter work-wise than usual, as it was Bring your Child to Work Day. I brought my 2 older boys and we all had a blast. My work had a set agenda for a small part of the day, but otherwise they spent the day with me. They were great and I was so glad to have their company today and have my co-workers see how awesome they are. ;)
Tonight I whipped up this card so that it is ready for the mail in the am. I paired an oldie, but very much a goodie, with some of my newest (and almost newest) PTI purchases. I like mixing up the new with the old. I hate to think that (or fall into the habit) that I am only buying sets to use for a very short time before just moving on to the next. I like the PTI Text Boxed set - very versatile, although I must admit, after loving all the samples and buying it, I had a hard time actually using it at first. But then I just kept at it and with this set, simpler really does end up better. At least that is what works for me. All of my stuff ends up being pretty simple anyway, but I like the clean, fresh and simple look anyway.
Hope that you are having a great week. Sooooo glad another Friday is almost here. It is supposed be like summer here on the East Coast - high 80s through the whole weekend. Can't wait. We have lots 'o games this weekend. Each of the boys have a game on Saturday and then practice and tryouts for summer teams on top of that.
Well, I'm off to the next thing... which is the treadmill for me.
Have a great one!
Deets:
Stamps: PTI Text Boxed, Mega Mixed Messages, Spots and Dots (fun set!); CS: PTI Soft Stone, Berry Sorbet and Sweet Blush; Ink: SU Wild Wasabi; Other: PTI Ribbon - New Leaf and Berry Sorbet, New Leaf button, dimensionals
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Verda said...

Very nice card and the two children's birthday cards below this one are darling. Very nicely done.