Thursday, June 11, 2009

So Very...


Hello, hello (and good morning!) Quick card and quick post for today. I like how this card turned and LOVE that it was pretty quick in the making, once I figured out my layout and used up some scraps. It's not based on a sketch or anything - I just picked up a bunch of the aforementioned scraps that I had and went from there. This was the first time my set of Star Prints saw any ink and I must say that I love all the different patterns each of the stars have. Very versatile set with many uses. I also like the font - so very different from any other set I have, so it really stands out.

Anyway, it's raining here AGAIN today. The color theme for the week here - grey, grey and more grey. Where is the summer weather from the weekend? I am crossing my fingers that summer gets here by the weekend.

No comments: