Monday, June 8, 2009

I Wanna...Soak Up the Sun!


Hello, hello! My week is off to a great start (maybe a spillover from the beautiful weather we had all weekend long?) and to top it off, I was able to find time to make a second card this week. Two in two days - not a usual occurrence for me, but I'll happily take it. I am still multi-taking and making another EOY teacher card using this week's SFYTT. This time I paired the sentiment, "You deserve it" with another of the phrases that come with this fun set. I think it still gets the message across to my boys' teachers. ;) I got creative and put a few colors together that I don't think I've used before (at least not that I can remember). I think it has a summery feel and I have to say that I really like Rich Avocado. I don't have that color (ie. inks, ribbons etc) other than the sheets that came in the sampler pack - I think that the color must have came out during a crafting dry spell. But I think that I will have to invest in the ribbon on a future PTI order. I was originally thinking it had a wintery or even autumny feel, but I think that it works well on a summery card too.

Hope that you're having a great Monday night. :)

Deets:
Stamps: PTI - A Day at the Beach; Inks: PTI - Berry Sorbet, Versamark Dazzle, SU-Always Artichoke; CS: PTI - Summer Sunrise, Rich Avocado, Berry Sorbet, Soft Stone; Other: PTI Berry Sorbet twill, dimensionalsPosted by Picasa

1 comment:

Val (Mom2Men) said...

Very Cute card. I love how you "popped" the flip flops.