Monday, July 27, 2009

WSC 90 (almost!)



Hello, hello! Checking in with my try at WSC 90. This is one penguin who is very secure with his inner penguin! I wanted to dust of this guy this weekend to make a birthday card for young girl. So I figured that a healthy dose of pink, with some green would do the trick. (That's my story and I'm sticking to it - LOL!) And of course you can't forget the purple pail.
I used the sketch as a guide and pretty much only deviated in that I used a circle for the main image instead of the oval. The penguin wouldn't fit in an oval, so that made that easy. ;)
On a side note, I can't believe it is only Monday... Well, it just means there is that much more week to enjoy LOL (again, that's my story, and I'm sticking to it. Trying to enjoy the moment - no matter what kind of a moment it is). Have a good one!
Deets: Inky Antics Penguin; PTI - Birthday Basics (sentiment); CS: PTI: Sweet Blush, Berry Sorbet and White, PP (can't remember where it's from since it was a scrap); Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Other: Prismas & Gamsol, Copics, Sweet Blush Ribbon, Nestie

1 comment:

naomi chokr said...

Hey its tuesday now and im sticking to it!!!!! cute cute card. im loving penguins right now too. i wish they would make more penguin stamps!!! talk to you soon!