Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Happy, Happy Day

Hello, hello and good morning! Little neglectful (think I just made up a word!) of the blogette, but I did have a card for this morning. I've been working on thank you cards for my littlest's birthday party from a couple weeks ago, and it is a bit slow going... but I'll get there eventually. So I have yet to get to any challenge cards this week (maybe tonite...).
I made this card over the weekend for a birthday party that one of my kiddos is supposed to go to today from 11-2. Well, I say "supposed" to, because he was invited. But unfortunately, he won't be going. Now I know there is no rule that birthday parties HAVE to be on the weekend, but it makes it very hard to partake when it is in the middle of the day during the work week - and you (meaning me, in this case) work. But then again, it's their party and you can have it when you want to, and there is a great part of the population of SAHMs and kiddos that are able to take advantage of it ... I'm just not one of them - LOL! Plus it's the summer, so I do get it in the whole scheme of things. So no complaints - luckily this doesn't happen too much so the kids don't often miss out. I'll be dropping off the gift at some point this week - just not during the day!!
Anyways, I hope you have a great Wednesday, no matter what you are doing! We're almost to the back half of another week already...

2 comments:

naomi chokr said...

hey girl!!! glad your back!! your card is wayyyy to cute. 2 more days to go which means two more workout days to me. im looking forward to the weekend too.

Traveling Mama said...

I LOVE this card!!! It is so cute!