Tuesday, August 18, 2009

TIC #6 - Better Late than Never

So it's a bit late, but I was inspired by the wonderful photo from TIC #6 to create this card. After a busy week last week, that left little time for creating, I was glad to get some time to craft last night. Such a great way to wind down a day, right? ;)


My inspiration starting point this time was the arches, which made me think of this oldie, but goodie from SU. I remember when this doodle set was all the rage. I still love pulling it out and using it (hence why I have a hard time parting with any of my sets - I still have almost every set that I have ever bought!). I love the line art look of this set. I colored it with copics that I drew from the pic - purple, grey, green and the pops of pinky-red from the flowers. I love purple... I need to use it more often - so thanks for the inspiration, Tina.

Off to work - hope that you have a great day! :)

1 comment:

Traveling Mama said...

Late is always better than never especially when it is this cute!! Thanks so much for playing along!! Hugs from Morocco!