Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Two more cards that I have made this week. I still am on a roll and playing with the CHF sets. I took advantage of their sale from the last couple of weeks and bought myself some more stamps (although, it's not like a I really needed the sale... I'm just saying!)
These are 2 birthday cards going out to family this week. I went for more an autumny feel (color-wise) with both cards. One is going out on my cousin's birthday (oops), but I'll also be sure to post a birthday greeting on FB tomorrow, so hopefully that will make up for it. I used LAD sentiments for both cards. I really like the laid back scripty font of that set. I find myself using it often.
Both cards are simple in layout and embellishment, but again, that's been what I've been leaning to these days when I have been making cards.
Anyway, this will be short since I HAVE to get to bed. Heading into the city tomorrow for the day, and those work days are always longer because of the commute.




Posted by Picasa

No comments: