Sunday, February 8, 2009

Oh Baby {Pink}!

It's a beautiful day today - the temps are soaring their way to the 50s. That practically makes for a balmy day here on the east coast. I am definitely heading out for a run today - just waiting for my hubby to get out of the shower. The kids are getting bigger, but are definitely not of the age where I'd leave the house when he can't easily get to them if need be.

Anyway, since I probably will not make it down to the basement today... lots of errands and things to do, I thought I'd share the card that I worked on at the end of last week. This is the girly version using the same stamps and layout as this card. I thought the paper piecing came out really nicely on this one. I hope I'll have a reason to give this one out soon... :)

Enjoy the day!

Stamps: Elzybells and Inky Antics (sentiment); CS: PTI - Berry, Basic Grey PP, PTI Stampers Select White; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Other: PTI Light Pink (I'm blanking on the PTI color names right now and am not in the basement to check!), twine (maybe SU?), dimensionals, prismas and gamsol, paper snips, SU scallop edge punch, Nesties (both circles and the tag)

No comments: